- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
How exciting! 🙂 I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the gracious friendlybookworm! Thank you, m’dear! :3
I am always quite surprised when anyone takes notice of anything I do. XD I’m not particularly used to it, so these nominations are always a wonderful and pleasant reminder that I’m apparently doing something right.
Seven random facts about me:
- Will wear out clothes until they are rags. And even then. (Hey! That doesn’t mean I’m wearing them OUTSIDE. XD )
- Has written ten million books, but might never publish them. (Okay… so maybe not ten MILLION. But certainly over 10. Waaaay over ten.)
- Obsessed with Twinning’s chai tea. French vanilla flavored if at all possible. 8D It’s some gooood stuff.
- I used to keep journals to just write stuff down… But now I need loose computer paper. No lines. No confinement. And I write in all sorts of random directions, back and front. My notes are now all like a madman’s. XD
- Has never been to Canada, but wants to. Very, very badly.
- Winter is my favourite season, followed closely by the lovely Autumn. Summer is my least favorite, which makes Spring that in-between middle grounds. The only reason it even gets that spot is because Spring around here has the tendency to literally become nonexistent as Winter just abruptly changes into Summer. So – on that note – Spring gets to be my third “favourite” because it is basically (to me anyway) an extended Winter session. (Except when it becomes an early Summer instead and then I just hate all that it is and ever will be. 😡 )
- Owns over 2000 printed copies of books. Easily. (Let’s not even get me started on the ebooks and scanned copies I have on my Kindle, harddrives, and computers.)