Time for another addition to this meme! Here is part four…
Listed in no particular order:
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- 1984 by George Orwell
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by Shakespeare
- To Kill Mockingbird by Harpe Lee
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Venus As A Boy: A Novel by Luke Sutherland
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown & Clement Hurd
- Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Alvin Schwartz
- Dhalgren by Samuel R. Delany
- More Sideways Arithmetic From Wayside School by Louis Sachar
Time for another addition to this meme! Here is part three…
Listed in no particular order:
- The God Eaters by Jesse Hajicek
- Vintage: A Ghost Story by Steve Berman
- Details of the Hunt by Laura Baumbach
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
- The Sluts by Dennis Cooper
- Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
- Are You Loathesome Tonight? by Poppy Z. Brite
- My Loose Thread by Dennis Cooper
- Brothers by Hugh Fleetwood
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- Brave New World by Aldorus Huxley
- Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
- The Water Lovers of Sirilon by L.E. Bryce
Still looking for any other participants to the 10 Books That Stayed With Me AND 10 Books That Stayed With Me (+5) book challenges.
Whatever your fancy! Email them to me, comment on this post, or post them on your own blogs!
Just make sure to tag them with my username (amomentsilence) and the words 10 BOOKS THAT HAVE STAYED WITH ME, or 10BOOKS // 10 BOOKS THAT HAVE STAYED WITH ME +5, or 10BOOKS+5, depending on which challenge you choose, so I’ll be able to find your posts later.
Alright! Seems it’s time for another one of my own lists for this meme. Trust me when I say I have a bunch more. Here we go!
Listed from top to bottom but otherwise in no particular order:
- Wraeththu by Storm Constantine
- The Child Thief by Brom
- Exquisite Corpse by Poppy Z. Brite
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- Kiss Of The Spider Woman by Manuel Puig
- Repossessed by A. K. Jenkins.
- Stealing The Wind by Shira Anthony (first-and-only-book-thus-far in a series)
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales by Jacob Ludwig Carl Grimm
- Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Fire From Heaven by Mary Renault
- Kiss of Death by The Design Image Group Inc.
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Trysts: A Triskaidecollection of Queer and Weird Stories by Steve Berman
Still looking for any other participants to the 10 Books That Stayed With Me meme.
Whatever your fancy! Email them, comment with them, or post them on your own blogs!
Tag them with my username (amomentsilence) and the words 10 BOOKS THAT HAVE STAYED WITH ME, so I’ll be able to find your posts later.
Let the listing begin!! (Though it should have began, like, weeks ago… Pfft.)
Because there is no way I could just pick ten or even fifteen books, I’ve decided to periodically write up a list of ten or more books for this meme. I encourage everyone to do the same and join in on this experience to share the books that have stayed with you (for good, for better, for worse, and for always) throughout the years.