On this week’s episode of TODAY I LEARNED…
Ever wished you could get used or brand new books for killer deals but had no idea where to go to physically find them?
Well look no further!
Thanks to fellow blogger John Guillen, I’ve learned that there’s a website for that! (Sorry. No apps yet, I don’t think.) It’s called Book Sale Finder, and it basically lets you know when library sales are happening all over the US and Canada! You can search by state and find when libraries are having sales and at what prices you’d expect to see.
As per usual, my local library is doing absolutely nothing to help me out, but hopefully you might have better luck with yours! 🙂
Heeey, so this was also supposed to be posted yesterday-ish, but wasn’t because FML. @_@ Yesterday was crazy, and if it’s any indication of my week to come then I’m gonna be in for a doozy!
MEET THE BLOGGER is a new feature I’m doing here on Reckless Indulgence to allow readers to get to know their bloggers (and, for me, mostly to pass the time). I always do a lot of surveys/meme-quiz things and then never post them anywhere. I figured, it would be fun to have a little section on my blog just for that purpose! Sometimes the questions will be specifically related to the topic of this blog. Other times… not so much.
This is more an exercise for me to try socializing with others than anything else. XD An avenue for discussion, if you will. You can definitely run with this meme on your own blogs. I have no problem whatsoever with that and would enjoy seeing your answers to the questions I post and answer myself! Just tag your post with the words: MEET THE BLOGGER and then link back to any of my meet the blogger posts so I can see what you wrote!
Have fun and I hope you enjoy this first glimpse into the crazy mind of Jaay~~
meet the blogger
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? CLOSED. You must be kidding me if you think I’d leave that shit open. o___o;;;;;
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Pffft—who doesn’t?
- Where is your next vacation? Haven’t a clue.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? I do! A desk schedule-calendar for all my important deadlines and such.
- What’s your plan for the day? I’m going to go with tomorrow’s day because it’s technically the end of my day right now so… Tomorrow I’m thinking of setting up next week’s blog posts, figuring out my weekly schedule, preparing for the upcoming week (what I need, what don’t have but need to get, etc…), READ… hopefully…, write up some reviews, update blog, read some more… Eventually have my usual movie n TV night until I’m either tired or I’m all caught up for the next week. Oh yeah, and also do a little driving and scouting out the new establishment. 😉
- Are you reading any books right now? Yup! Too many to list here right now though. You can check here though.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Not really????
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Always ❤
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nonononononononono 8(
- What is your “song of the week”? you’re going down by sick puppies and uptown funk by Bruno mars
- Do you still watch cartoons? Uhh… not as often, but sometimes!
- What do you drink with dinner? Whatever suits my fancy. Water, tea, coffee, iced tea usually. Alcohol or ginger ale/soda of some kind (if I’m out with people).
- What do you dip chicken nuggets in? Don’t eat chicken. I’m a vegetarian. 🙂
- Can you change the oil on a car? Yes
- What is your usual bedtime? Whenever. It depends solely on how tired I am and what’s going on the next day. Usually I’m up all night, as I’ve always been a night owl.
- Are you lazy? Sometimes. Then other times I am so pumped! NOTHING can get in my way. XD
- Afraid of heights? ehhhhh, not afraid per se. I simply get a lot of vertigo.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Ahahahaa WOW… UM… vet, marine biologist, writer/author, editor, Egyptologist, treasure hunter, musician/singer, artist, hacker, librarian or simply someone who works in a library or museum, boxer or street fighter—need I go on?
- Hot tea or cold tea? Uh…. both???
- Tea or coffee? Both, but COOOOFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Favorite kind of biscuit? …..huh. I… don’t know. I usually don’t eat them???
- Can you swim well? Oh yes—OH! That reminds me! So for that other question about what I wanted to be when I grew up? Well I also wanted (KNEW) I was a mermaid when I was young and was just waiting for my fabulous tail to sprout when I got older. XD I was also a sailor scout, a digidestined, a vampire, a shifter, and a familiar. And an alien. Because fuck you, that’s why.
What are you reading this
Saturday Sunday morning? 🙂
I wish I could read something, but I’ve got too much to get done to prepare for one crazy busy week! Maybe later tonight I’ll pick back up Lukos Heat or something… Who knows~~?