1 JAN – 31 DEC
hosted by Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With
see here more info to sign up
The Re-Read Challenge Details
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. The sign-up linky will remain open until the end of January, but join at any time by adding your intro post to any monthly re-read recap linky.
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it’s a re-read.
- We will have two giveaways – one at the six-month point and one at the end of the year. Giveaway details posted closer to the halfway point!
- You don’t have to follow our blogs to participate or be entered in the giveaways.How You Participate
- Re-read some books!
- In the first week of each month, we will post a re-read recap on Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With that includes a linky that will be open all month. Write a post detailing what you re-read the last month, and add the direct link to our linky to be entered in our giveaways.
- If you write any re-read reviews (it’s totally optional!), add those to the monthly linky for additional entries (one per post) in our giveways.
- If you miss a monthly post, just link up your reviews and/or recap in the linky during the next month.
Here are some of the books I think I’ll re-read this year:
I consider this list to consist of 12 books (which is my goal one way or another), even though there’s obviously more than that here. XD
- The Merro Tree by Katie Waitman
- The Splintered series by A.G. Howard
- The Moth in the Mirror
- The Scarlet and the White Wolf series by Kirby Crow
- The Pedlar and the Bandit King
- Mariner’s Luck
- The Land of Night
- The first 6 books in the No.6 series
- The ENTIRE Let Dai series (Books 1-15)
- The Child Thief by Brom
- The Elf and the Shoemaker by M.L. Rhodes
- The Mermen of Ea series
- Stealing The Wind
- Into The Wind
- Of Last Resort by Megan Derr
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Always Masked by Megan Derr
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
I have the curious suspicion that I’ll probably be reading more than these as the year goes on (or none of these and something else that catches my fancy besides), but hopefully I won’t deviate too far from this list. Guess we’ll find out at the mid-year and end-of-the-year check-points! 🙂