JANUARY – APRIL 2015
hosted by Half-Filled Attic
see here more info to sign up
- The challenge will run for four months, beginning from January 2015.
- Each month, there will be a monthly theme.
- A master post will be published shortly before the challenge begins.
- Participants are expected to read and post a review each month, and post it in the upcoming Master Post.
January: Ancient Plays, including Greek and Roman plays
February: Renaissance Plays, including Shakespeare and his contemporaries
March: Post-Renaissance Plays, anything post Renaissance is allowed. Wilde and Shaw are very welcome
April: Freebie Plays, if you find any particular playwright interesting during the 3 months, feel free to read another of his/her plays. Or if you want to experiment with other genre or other playwright, you are in.
Here is my list for this challenge:
- Ancient Play: Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus
- Renaissance Play: Endymion, the Man in the Moon by John Lyly
- Post-Renaissance Play: The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Freebie Play: The Normal Heart by Larry Kramer & Joseph Papp
4 thoughts on “2015 Play On Reading Challenge”