1 JAN – 31 DEC
hosted by ReadWriteLove28
see here more info to sign up
The 105 Challenge is a goal where I’m going to try and read 105 books during 2015. I got the number 105 by taking 12 (months in a year), adding two to make 14 (for absolutely no reason), then doing 14 + 13 + 12 + 11 + 10 + 9 + 8…+ 1.
Now here’s the fun part. I want YOU to join me in the challenge to read 105 books, and create a list just like mine where you pick 14 different categories and try to read 1 or 2 or 3…etc of each category.
One incentive for joining the challenge will be a rafflecopter where you can get points for completing each group of books! Rafflecopter will be picking a winner each month who will receive a special prize for completing part of the challenge.
The one requirement that I have for joining this challenge is that whenever you FINISH reading an entire category, please make a GR shelf for it and send me the link through rafflecopter!
I’ve made separate GoodReads shelves for each category that will be updated as I complete/read a book in the category. Reviews will most likely be posted both here and there.
Here is my list for this challenge:
14. E-Galleys or ARCs [GR]
13. Manga, Comics, or Graphic Novels [GR]
12. Books with strong QUILTBAG/LGBTQUIA+ themes, characters, or worlds [GR]
11. Books I can finish in a day [GR]
10. 7 Books with covers the color of the rainbow (ROY G. BIV) + 1 Black, 1 Grey, and 1 White [GR]
9. Sequels [GR]
8. Reference Books (on any category) [GR]
7. Re-read books [GR]
6. With nonhuman characters (mythological, supernatural, aliens, or animals) [GR]
5. Books with at least one female or female-identified main character [GR]
4. More than 500 pages [GR]
3. A single trilogy [GR]
2. Books that are becoming movies or TV Shows [GR]
1. A book with bad reviews [GR]