Yeaaah, that’s right. I’m a New Year’s baby. 🙂 Turning another year older just sounds so much fun, huh? Well… I like to look at it as “Another Year Wiser” and all that jazz. 🙂
It’s a wonderful thing, don’t ya think? The start of a new year, a fresh start, another chance to get things right?
As I counted down the seconds to the gong, I was unexpectedly filled with a lot of joy. That hasn’t happened in a LONG time, and… well… I’m hoping its a sign. 🙂 Let’s all truly have ourselves a wonderful new year!
2014 was… undoubtedly one of the more turbulent years of my life. Certainly not the worst, but it sucked more than rocked 85-90% of the time. But, there was still quite a bit of good sprinkled in-between the bad, and I can’t possibly forget about that!
So since 2014 was shitty enough without me having to recount all that happened to make it so, here’s the list of all the good (that I’m willing to share with all of you, that is xD) that happened in the last year:
- I graduated with my first Masters. Finally.
- Saving Mr Banks came out. (This was a good AND a bad. That movie sorta ruined AND made by last birthday)
- CAPTAIN FUCKING AMERICA 2*
- “YOU SAID IT, BITCH. WE’RE THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.”
- ……BABY GROOT* dnjksnfjnfjsknjlngsnglk
- JOFFREY DIED. (And all the people rejoiced!!)*
- THE SONG OF ACHILLES (Don’t get me started. This will be the first new book-review post of the year. Me being a spazztasic fandude over the perfection that is TSOA. *rains glory down upon it*)
- Finding out there WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK IN THE SCARLET AND THE WHITE WOLF series!!! (Where, oh where, are you The King of Forever????)
- CLAYMORE (….also a good and a bad. Since it ENDED.)
- INTO THE WIND
- OF LAST RESORT
- This blog and ALL OF YOU. 🙂 I have made so many friends here and you guys are just awesome.
- NETGALLEY (Holy gods how did I live without you???)
- ETTA AND OTTO AND RUSSELL AND JAMES
- NaNoWriMo will always be perfect
- Had operation. Finally. (Also a good and a bad.)
- Signed up with a new agency.
- Actually had some gifts under the tree (Was not expecting this AT ALL.)
- The Librarians. Nuff said.
All instance of * means If you don't know what I'm talking about then we can't be friends. EVER. XD
Let’s hope for a better year filled with good things and so much more!
And welcome 2015! Year of the Sheep! Year of Evangelion! Please make this year’s birthday as FANTASTIC as it should be.