Excitement doesn’t even begin to express how I’m feeling right now, knowing the second installment of Shira Anthony’s, Mermen of Ea series has FINALLY been released! I’ve been waiting a long time for this. *_______*
In my opinion, the second cover isn’t halfway as nice as the first one (Stealing The Wind), but that might just be my preferential nature towards blue covers (because they’re usually GORGEOUS and you can’t tell me otherwise).
There’s a raffle going on to win some seriously incredible goodies like a copy of both books, signed copies, a gorgeous unisex pendant, and more. If you’d like to enter to win, just follow the instructions below:
- If you’d like to enter to win the Mermen of Ea goodie basket, here’s the link to the Rafflecopter giveaway: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/cf0ba93/
You can also follow Shira Anthony on each stop of her “tour” for more insight into the series and this story:
Blog Tour Participants:
- 5/5 Release Day – Smoocher’s Voice (Interview with Shira)
- 5/6 Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
- 5/8 Mrs. Condits and Friends (Merman Sex 101)
- 5/9 Tali Spencer’s Brilliant Disguise (Series and Worldbuilding: Recreating the Merman Myth)
- 5/10 Prism Book Alliance (Character Interview with Ian Dunaidh)
- 5/13 Joyfully Jay (Character Interview with Taren Laxley)
- 5/15 Book Suburbia
- 5/16 Jase’s Atenaeum
Book Buy Links:
- Dreamspinner Press: AVAILABLE
- AllRomanceEbooks: AVAILABLE
- Amazon: AVAILABLE ON KINDLE
- Barnes & Noble: AVAILABLE ON NOOK
Sequel to Stealing the Wind
Mermen of Ea: Book Two
Blurb: Since learning of his merman shifter heritage, Taren has begun building a life with Ian Dunaidh among the mainland Ea. But memories of his past life still haunt him, and as the threat of war with the hostile island merfolk looms ever closer, Taren fears he will lose Ian the same way he lost his beloved centuries before. Together they sail to the Gateway Islands in search of the fabled rune stone—a weapon of great power the Ea believe will protect them—and Odhrán, the pirate rumored to possess it.
After humans attack the Phantom, Taren finds himself washed up on an island, faced with a mysterious boy named Brynn who promises to lead him to Odhrán. But Taren isn’t sure if he can trust Brynn, and Odhrán is rumored to enslave Ea to protect his stronghold. Taren will have to put his life on the line to find his way back to Ian and attempt to recover the stone. Even if he does find it, his troubles are far from over: he and Ian are being stalked by an enemy who wants them dead at all costs.